Monday, December 21, 2009

Brittany Murphy - Not Much Off Topic

Murphy at the Australian premiere of Happy Fee...Image via Wikipedia

Brittany Murphy died yesterday morning of cardiac arrest. She was 32. The rumors have already started, of course. Was she anorexic? Was it a drug overdose? Was it medication? Did her husband kill her? Was her husband a con man? Who knows if any of these rumors are true.
I only bring her up on this blog because she was one of my big time celebrity crushes. I always had a thing for that woman, for some reason. I think it was the lips. I also heard from some very reliable sources in the New York entertainment industry that in her mid 20s, during her heyday, she used to be very freaky. I'll just leave it at that. That only made me love her more.
What a lot of people didn't know was that she was a really good singer, along with being a good actress & producer. She used to do uncredited guest singing spots on rap songs. She also was a featured singer on Paul Oakenfold's last cd. As a tribute to Brittany, here's the video for that song, Faster Kill Pussycat. Good night, sweet Brittany. I'm going to miss you.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment