Saturday, December 19, 2009

Breast Worship

"You know what you've never done? You've never cum on my tits." The blasian goddess was coming out of the bathroom. In her hand was a bottle of baby oil. She walked over to the bed. I laid there naked as she climbed onto the bed & straddled my waist. My cock began to get hard as her pussy lips pressed against it.
"You're right. We haven't." I love her breasts. They're DDs with large nipples. "Well, we're going to do something about that. I'm feeling fuckin NASTY right now. I want your cum all over my tits so I can rub it in like lotion." I liked the sound of that. Any time she feels nasty, I know I can take her body to the darkest of places.
She flipped the bottle of baby oil over & positioned it over her breasts. A steady stream unleashed onto them; first the left breast, then the right. She emptied out what seemed like half the bottle. When she was done, she put down the bottle & rubbed the oil all over her breasts, not missing a spot. All the while, she rubbed her clit on my cock, making both of them harder.
She leaned towards me, moving forward so that her breasts were over my head. "Start sucking on them. Worship them." I started licking & sucking on them, at first seductively. "Faster!! Fuck them with your mouth!!" My movements became faster. I grabbed them with my hands & squeezed them, making her nipple points harder. She grabbed my head & buried her chest into her bosom, not letting me breathe.
"Sick my nipples, bitch" she demanded. I complied, concentrating on her left one. "That's it. Do it just like that. Make them harder. Bite them. That's it." Her commands turned me on. My cock was rock hard at this point, while my lips continued frantically sucking & biting her nips.
After a few minutes of this, she released me & got off the bed. She got onto her knees while I stood up. She grabbed my cock & started sucking rapidly on the head while quickly stroking the shaft. She was a madwoman possessed. "Damn girl" I blurted out as she continued her oral assault. She deep throated it a few times, leaving a trail of spit that spilled onto her waiting breasts.
She grabbed my shaft & slapped her breasts with it, alternating between them. "Yeeeaaah, that's it. You like these fuckin titties, huh? You like having your cock slapping these big fat tits? You gonna cum all over these titties, huh?" I grunted & nodded my head. She started laughing because she could tell I wasn't too far away from cumming. She knew what it was going to take for me to release my creamy goodness onto her ample mounds.
She reached for the bottle of baby oil & sprayed more onto her breasts. Then, she grabbed her breasts & wrapped them around my cock. "Come on. Fuck my tits. Fuck them like you do my pussy." I started thrusting my cock up & down between her breasts. She moved her chest up & down in unison. "Oooh yeah. That's it. Look at this cock fuckin ridin these tits. That's it, come on. Fuck them harder. Fuck these motherfuckin tits, motherfucker!!"
She knew her dirty talk turned me on. I started fucking her breasts harder & faster. My cock was completely engulfed inside them. The baby oil felt so good between her mounds. Faster & faster I went, her dirty talk getting nastier. "Oooh, you like my tits wrapped around your cock, doncha? Fuck them. Drop your load right on these big titties. Come on, bitch. Fuck me. Fuck my titties. I love getting tittiefucked"
On & on she went, making my thrusts faster & faster. My eruption growing stronger & stronger. I grabbed her breasts & wrapped them tighter around my thrusting pipe. The intensity was growing more & more.
Finally, my body tensed up. I pulled out of her breasts & started jerking my cock off, positioned over her breasts. "Come on. Gimme that cum. Come on. Give it to me. Dump it on my tits. Come on, motherfucker. Come on." I grunted as I released my load onto her breasts. "That's a good boy. Give it to me." I milked all of my cum out of my cock with my hand, while she spread it all over her breasts. "Awww baby. Look at the shine you gave my tits." I finished unloading. "I'm not done with you" she said....but that's for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment