Monday, November 7, 2011

TMI Question of the Week

If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?



OK. The first one is tough because I'm more of a magazine reader than a book reader, due to severe lack of time. Plus, the Bible is too easy and popular an answer. Since taking a movie means that you have an electrical source nearby, I'm going to cheat on this one and say an IPad loaded with a ton of books and magazine subscriptions. See how I did that? Took the logical way of working the question and made it work out in my favor, since I couldn't come up with a good answer. That, kids, is what we call cheating....or being a really good politician.

As far as that movie goes, I could cheat again and say Netflix on the IPad but I'm actually going to say Star Wars. To this day, it's still me favorite movie. It's been that way ever since childhood. There are many better movies but this one will always have my heart.

For people, that one's easy. It has to be someone I can get along with, someone I can have an intelligent conversation with, and of course someone I can have all sorts of wild sex with. That narrows it down to Blasian for me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment