Saturday, November 12, 2011

Poll Results

Last month, I put up a poll question that asked if race plays a factor in who you have sex with. As a quick P.S., since someone apparently took offense that I even asked the question, this post from last month (http://amorousebonychronicles.blogspot.com/2011/10/black-fetish.html) about Sarah Palin having sex with Glen Rice and American media reaction to it (along with normal folk's reaction to it and my own experiences with race and sex) is the one that kicked off this conversation. Back to the poll results.
The final total was YES - 10 and NO - 20. One third of people consider race in who they sleep with. Very interesting. This month, I'm going to delve deeper into the topic. The poll question (which is on the right side of the page) is the following: Have you slept with people of your own race or with different races?

If you've read enough of this blog, you know that I'm a virtual United Nations when it comes to which women I sleep with. I don't think I've missed one, which now scratches them all off my sexual bucket list. I'm curious as to who you guys like, though. Note that the question isn't about which races you WANT to have sex with. I'm not looking to find out about your Black Man sexual fantasies or whatever (that'll be next month's poll hehe). As usual, be honest with your answer. Oh and I'm not talking nationality, for the European crowd. I'm not talking about British people who've slept with French people (lucky you if you have, though. French women are Hot!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment