Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Goth - My Demons & Their Willing Descent into Hell

     My demons. They call to me, comfort me. I wear them like a blanket on a cold night at home. I had folded up my demons for the past few months. Now, like a long lost love, they called me to come out to play. I obliged.
     I threw them into my bag. Leash & collar, handcuffs, black masks, black silk scarves, black silk gloves, whip, feather, paddle, blindfold. Throwing the bag over my shoulder, I head over to the Pierced, Tatted Black Stallion: Goth. Goth opened the door. I said nothing as I came in. I just stared & walked by her, putting my bag on the ground. As she closed the door, I pushed her slightly but forcefully into it; her head facing it. "Stay there" I said.
     I ripped off her shirt & yanked down her pants while she worked off her shoes. Her nakedness shined in front of me. With her still facing the door, I ripped off my clothes, reached into my bag, pulled out both masks, silk gloves, & the leash & collar. Handing her the gloves, I said "put these on". As she put the gloves on, I put on my mask on, then pressed myself against her naked back. My cock was already hard with excitement as it pressed against her ass. I reached forward & slowly kissed her neck & nibbled on her ear. Her scent was magnificent. Her moans were sonic eargasms. She was putty in my devious hands.
     I grabbed the collar & put it around her neck, fastening it. "Get on all fours" I demanded. She complied. With leash in hand, I lead her to the bedroom. As I walked, I glanced behind me. Goth was majestic in her pacing, like a tigress ready to pounce. I lead her over to a chair in the bedroom. I sat down & looked at her. Holding the leash, I feasted upon her gazellelike ebony body. "Suck it" I commanded.
     Goth smiled a wicked smile. Her ruby red lips engulfed my large black member, almost taking it down in one gulp. Pulling back out, trails of split dribbled out. She knew wet & sloppy was the order of the day. She started stroking my shaft while sucking on the head. Her tongue played with my tip & head rim while her silky hands erotically moved up & down my pulsating meat. The contrast between both senses almost sent me into orbit. My demons told me to stay in control. Observe, feel powerful. Command her at my will.
     "Suck it harder" I grunted. She moved her mouth up & down, saliva drooling out of her mouth onto my legs. "Bite down on it. Harder. HARDER!!!" I barked orders to her like a drill sergent. "Slower. Faster. Take it all. Put a finger up my ass. Further. Lick my balls. Lick my crack. Suck on my balls. Deep throat my cock". Repeating my orders over & over again. A puppet master pulling her strings for my pleasure.
     My ego gorged itself on the scene. I felt at home; at ease. A feeling I had not felt in quite some time. I breathed in & out heavily; not from the expert pipe sucking I was getting, but from my ego swelling with pride that I could finally unleash my kinkiness.
     I stood up, grabbed Goth by the head. "Open your throat & take it all" I said. Grabbing her head tighter with both hands, I forced my cock deep inside her mouth. Treating her mouth like it was her pussy, I fucked her mouth forcefully; stopping only long enough to let her catch her breath when she gagged on my cock. I impressed my will upon her. I controlled my pet like a master should.
     I finally decided it was time to unload. I grabbed her head even tighter & shot forward, throwing my cock deeper inside her throat as load after load of sweet cum shot into her throat. She gagged a little but I held firm, emptying my hose into her. "Swallow it all. Don't you dare fucking spit it out" I said. She swallowed, then laughed an evil laugh. "You're mine tonight" I said & I was just getting started. I was home in hell.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment