Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Much Delayed Valentine's Day post - Part 2

...Fiona came over to me. I was still seated in the chair, completely dressed in my suit & my hands were still handcuffed. With a wicked grin, Fiona undid my belt & yanked down my pants. My cock sprang out of my pants. "Mmmmm" Fiona said.  "I need this in my mouth". Fiona licked her lips, spat on my cock, & started stroking it hard & fast. Then, cradling my balls, she started licking & sucking it. As she deep throated me, her throat muscles massaged my shaft, taking all 8 inches with ease. I started moaning & leaned my head back, completely powerless to do anything but enjoy her skills.
     Blasian watched this for a while. Then, she decided that she wanted to join in the fun. She came over & undid my handcuffs. Then, Blasian positioned one leg onto the back of the chair, put her pussy onto my face, grabbed my head, & forced it into her waiting pussy. She was still wet from the pounding Fiona gave her & her juices were still flowing. While Blasian started grinding her pussy into my face, my hands started getting occupied. My life hand reached up & cradled Blasian's ass, slowly splitting the crack of her ass apart so that I could work a finger into her ass.
     While my left hand was busy pleasing Blasian's ass, my right hand reached down & grabbed Fiona's hair. I alternated between caressing her hair & forcing her head further down onto my shaft. I needed to cum but I wanted to get Blasian off first. I concentrated on Blasian's pussy, working my tongue between her clit, her lips, & going inside of her. Blasian grinded even harder, moaning louder as I went. I knew she was close so I put extra effort into it until she came all over my face.
     While Blasian was coming down off another orgasm, I went back to grabbing Fiona's head. I pumped her head up & down my sheft, wanting her to take my cum in her mouth. Finally, I could feel my lava rise from my volcano. Jerking my hips up & down, I held Fiona's head down onto my cock as I shot a huge load into Fiona's mouth. Good girl that Fiona is, she took it all like a vacuum cleaner & slurped my cum all up. Fiona & Blasian weren't done with me, though....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment