Monday, July 26, 2010

Much delayed Valentine's Day story - part 1

Every time I sat down to write this multipart story over these past few months, I got interrupted. Here's hoping it goes well this time.
Blasian's college roommate Fiona came into town on business during Valentine's Day (see the New Year's Eve posts for a recap on Blasian & Fiona). We all knew we were going to make a lot of noise during the night so we got a room at the Marriot Marquis, the same same hotel we were at New Year's Eve. We put down our bags & went off to dinner. Lucky me had 2 dates for Valentine's Day.
After spending a lot of money on dinner (restaurants in the city always jack up the prices double for that day), we stopped off at the liquor store for multiple bottles of champagne & food, & headed back to the hotel.
Once we hit the door, the action started...only it started without me. I was told to sit on a chair. Once there, I was handcuffed. Then, the ladies started with their fun, kissing each other & stripping each other of their clothing. Then, Fiona laid Blasian down on the bed, went over to her suitcase, & came back with a strap-on on.
Fiona walked over to the side of the bed, grabbed Blasian's hair, & forced her to give the strap-on a blowjob. Fiona moaned something fierce while Blasian worked her magic on the strap-on. Blasian does give amazing blowjobs, even on a piece of plastic. Fiona was getting extremely turned on by it. So was I, as I was struggling to figure out how to free myself so that I could stroke my cock, which was screaming for relief.
After a few minutes of letting Blasian blow the strap-on while putting a finger into Fiona's ass, Fiona decided it was time to ride. She put Blasian into the missionary position, grabbed her ankles, wishboned Blasian, & entered her with the strap-on. Blasian screamed while Fiona pounded her pussy like a madwoman, grabbing Blasian's hair & talking dirty to her. I started squirming even more. I was becoming a beast, wanting to fuck so hard. Little did I know that it was going to be quite some time before I was allowed to do some pounding of my own.
Fiona kept thrusting into Blasian for a little while, then pulled out,  flipped Blasian over, put her on all fours, & entered Blasian's ass with the strap-on. Grabbing Blasian's har, Fiona yanked her head back, smacked her ass repeatedly, & spoke dirty to Blasian while railing Blasian's ass. After some time spent plowing Blasian's ass, Fiona pulled out, & repeated the process on Blasian's pussy. Blasian screamed, moaned, & bucked until Fiona finally let Blasian cum. Then, while Blasian collapsed from the hard fuck she just received, Fiona game over to me.....
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment