Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Biggest Celebrity Crush

Janet Jackson featured on the cover of Rolling...Image via Wikipedia
I have been in love with Janet Jackson since I first saw her on the Jacksons Variety Show way back in the 70s, when I was, like, 10 years old. I watched Good Times because of her. I watched Fame because of her. Hell, I even bought her first album with Dream Street on it & trust me, that album sucked. If she walked into a room or called & said "you, me, let's go" I'd be there in a heartbeat. I don't care if I'm married for years at that point.
To this date, I still hold a serious grudge against Justin Timberlake for not standing up for her after that stupid Super Bowl incident. A real man would've spoken out & defended her. Instead, he saved his own career & left her out there to twist in the wind while critics & Congress went after her. Now, you can't say Janet's name in the media without hearing some stupid pun on wardrobe malfuction.
Anyway, look at her. What's not to love? She's amazing. So, who's your biggest celebrity crush?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment