Monday, April 26, 2010

NYC: Emma - Love in an Elevator

Emma & I had just gotten back from a night of drinking. As we hit the door to her apartment, our hands were all over each other. Thankfully for us, her building had an elevator. The building is only 7 flights so the elevator wasn't too busy, especially since it was about 3 in the morning. We made out & felt each other up while we waited for the elevator to get to the ground level.


When we got into the elevator, we let it go up a couple of flights. Then, Emma pushed the stop button & pushed me against the wall. In one move, she bent down, pulled down my pants, & started to work on my cock. She slurped her spit all around it & stroked the shaft until it was rock hard & ready.

While she was deepthroating my cock, she had her panties down & was playing with her pussy, getting it wet & ready for my cock. I grabbed her head & started fucking her mouth, making my cock even harder.

After a few minutes of this, I pulled her up & moved her against the wall. I lifted her up, spread her legs, & slid my cock into Emma's tight pussy. Suddenly, the bell for the elevator started ringing. I ignored it & started drilling Emma hard & fast. Emma breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath with every thrust.

I needed to make her cum fast so I reached around & stuck a finger in her ass while I fucked her. Her legs started tightening around my waist as she started cumming. I fucked her harder & harder while the elevator bell rang more & more. As Emma came, I shot a load of sweet cum into Emma.

We cleaned ourselves up & released the elevator door. We got off a floor below where we normally would so that the person who rang the elevator bell wouldn't know that it was Emma who was in the elevator. A little while after our elevator episode, we went at it in the stairwell but that's for a future story.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment