Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution / Revolution

New  year @ Times SquareImage by CosmicDust via Flickr     It's no secret that I've been busy with life & a relatively new (4 months is still sort of new, right?) girlfriend. This has meant that this blog has suffered greatly. For that, I'm sorry. However, that doesn't mean that this blog is ending. In fact, after toying around with some ideas, I've figured out a way to keep the blog going with content pretty much every day that won't take up too much of my time.
     This doesn't mean that I'll be telling my sexcapades every day. In fact, it'll be maybe 2 days a week maximum. There will be other contect that, judging from the comments that I've gotten in the past, proved to be rather popular. I think you'll enjoy it. Happy New Year!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment