Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NYC: the Stroke

Closeup of the breasts of a pregnant woman.Image via Wikipedia
     It was a long day at work. I had a night planned with Blasian. I needed her. I needed her body. I needed to work off some steam.
     I went to her place & let myself in (she told me the door would be unlocked for me). I heard some noise coming from her bedroom. Curious, I put down my coat & walked towards the noise. I turned into her room & there was Blasian. She was naked on the bed with a black thick dildo working in & out of her pussy. She had started the party without me.
     I watched her for about a minute. No words were exchange. Just my eyes enjoying Blasian in erotic passion. My cock started stirring, trying to break free from its cloth covered prison. I needed to do something. I needed to release.
     I slowly took off my clothes as Blasian watched & smiled. There I stood, naked. My cock was pulsating. 8" long. 2" thick. Hard. Throbbing. Shaved. Aching.
     I spotted a bottle of baby oil that we used the other night. I walked over & grabbed the bottle. I started pouring some of the oil onto Blasian's body. Her large breasts glistened; the candle light shining off of her pleasure mounds. Her large brown nipples pierced the air, standing at attention with goose pimples making a pattern on them.
     She rubbed the baby oil all over her beautiful, fit body. As she did, I began pouring the baby oil all over my body, massaging it all over my muscles. One muscle, though, craved extra attention. I needed to give it some.
     I started working the oil all over my cock. First, I gave it long slow strokes along the shaft. Up & down. Up & down. My hard shaft looked beautiful. I then started working the bottom lip of the head. The nerves endings danced their appreciative dance.
     All the while, Blasian & I ogled each other like starving people possessed. She continued to work the black dildo in & out of her pussy while I stood next to the bed stroking my member. I grunted & slowed up my strokes, not wanting to cum too quickly. I wanted to enjoy this moment. I wanted to enjoy the both of us pleasuring ourselves.
     She moaned loudly as her orgasm built up & overtook her body. Mini earthquakes shook every fiber of her being. Her head jerked back & forth. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Finally, the aftershocks stopped. She lay there for a minute, satisfied with her work but still wanting more. I continued standing there, slowly stroking away.
     Blasian decided she couldn't just watch any more. Still on her back, she positioned herself on the edge of her bed with her head almost directly underneath me. She tapped my legs to widen. They did as they were told. With me still stroking, Blasian's head reached up towards where her tongue & lips wanted to be. Suddenly, I felt luscious lips touching my shaven balls.
     Blasian started sucking & licking my balls. Her hand reached backwards towards my ass & slowly caressed it. I was in heaven already but I was about to go much higher. Blasian started putting a finger up my ass with one hand, while smacking my ass with her other hand & still sucking & licking my balls.
     After a few minutes, my body went into scensory overload. I stroked my cock faster & faster, wanting to release my cum onto her body. "Cum baby cum" she said, in between licks. "Cum on my tits. I want that cum on my tits like lotion, baby. Give it to me".
     That's all it took. With a loud grunt, I released my load like a shotgun. First pump: my cum landed on her right breast & started dripping off of her nipple. Reload. Second pump: my cum made a creamy line from her right breast towards her left one; a river of white, silky goodness. Reload. Third pump: my cum needed to hit the left breast. Target aquired. Direct hit. Reload & reload & reload. Pump & pump & pump.
     "Good boy" Blasian cooes. As I finish pumping the last of the cum out of my pipe, Blasian massaged my cum into her breasts. Then, she flipped over onto her stomach & brought her lips to the head of my cock. With one swift movement, she orally sucked my remaining cum out of me like a suction pump. We shared many more adventures that night; each one better than the previous one.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment