Wednesday, March 17, 2010

formspring.me - Have you ever had a woman fuck you with a strap-on?

OK, this had to be a guy who asked this. If a woman asked this, identify yourself. You would be someone I'd like to know much better!!
To answer your question, yes. I let Blasian & Fiona do it to me during Valentine's day. I was tied up & on all fours. They took turns milking me, licking my ass & balls while the other one fucked me with a strap-on. It was a complete turn-on but only because it was a woman doing it.
I could never be gay. There's nothing about a man that I find even remotely attractive. However, there is something to be said for a woman who's in complete control like that, especially someone you trust.
Fiona & I also DPed Blasian. We took turns on her. I'd be in her pussy while Fiona was up Blasian's ass with the strap-on. Then, we'd switch positions. It was a wild Valentine's day. I'll blog the whole story in more detail soon. It'll take up a few blog posts.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment