Friday, October 14, 2011

My Sexual Sides

     Someone asked me once why I don't just stick to one woman. First off, it's because I've never seen one to settle for anything. I always want the best so if that means that I have to search for it, then I search for it. If I never find "the one" then oh well. Besides, I don't think that I'm "settle down" material. I tend to concentrate on myself and what I want to accomplish.
     This is probably why I have more than one fuck buddy. Blasian fills my "classy yet raunchy" side. She's someone I can take anywhere and not have to explain things to. She's passionate and loves sex. Plus, she loves threesomes with Fiona, who is Italian fire. Fiona's just the right amount of sexy and slutty.
     Goth is for my very dark side. She's the mistress of kink. I can get rough with her and she can get rough with me. There's a lot of trust between the two of us, as there has to be when it comes to bondage.
     Emma's a bundle of youthful passion and energy. She's fun to fuck. Plus, she loves to have sex everywhere so she takes care of my exhibitionist side.
     She Jay and Columbia are there because they're fun. I love being with them. Plus, they're involved with others so they're not around a lot. When they are, though, they're a great time. Now, if I could get all of these women wrapped up into one person, I'd settle down. It won't ever happen but I'm enjoying the search.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment