Saturday, August 28, 2010

Panther's New Jungle

     It's been a very busy summer, as I've said in certain quick posts. However, all plans are now in place. I've gotten a promotion of sorts in my job...sort of. I've left my other company & have started a new company with 3 partners creating content & promotion for the nightclubs & hotels.
     What this means to the blog. Well....
1. More traveling to Las Vegas, South Beach, & LA for conferences & mettings, which means more opportunities to meet more women.
2. A new office in midtown Manhattan with a view & a couch in the office & a long conference room table. I will definitely be breaking in both sooner rather than later.
3. I'm moving. I was going to move to Chicago, in order to make traveling to LA & New York easier but I've decided to hold off for a couple years, in order to build up the business. I'm moving to a better apartment, though, here in NYC. I'm going into a nice 1 bedroom in midtown that I got a good deal on. It doesn't have as nice a view as the office but it's not bad. I think there are a few celebrities who live nearby so it'll be fun to see if I know anybody.
4. Our office has a deal with a new upscale gym so that means more opportunities to meet more women.
5. It may less time spent in nightclubs doing business & more time in nightclubs partying, if I want to. That's a nice change of pace.
6. It means more or less time to blog; I'm not sure which at the moment. If you want to strike up a conversation & tell each other stories, email me at ebonypanther@gmail.com. I like telling the stories to one person at a time. It's more intimate than just a post to hundreds of anonymous people.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment